Major shipping nomenclature
Joint stock company «Kaliningrad sea commercial port» is a universal marine operator and is able to handle any types of cargo (except for dangerous cargoes of the first and seventh classes).
Here are the main ones:
- ferrous and non-ferrous metals;
- motor vehicles and cargoes on roll trailers;
- refrigerated cargo (fish, meat etc.);
- containers (including refrigerated ones);
- general cargo;
- timber cargo (round and sawn timber, plywood, resin-bonded chipboard etc.);
- liquid cargo (fuel oil);
- grain cargo;
-bulk dry cargo (coke, coal, cast iron, metal scarp, ferro-alloys, mineral construction materials etc.).